Thursday, August 2, 2007

20070731 Waiting in the car at Bt.11

10am: Sitting in the car, prepared to attend to a sales call on 27th Jul 07 (Fri).

10.03am: Customer never answer my call.

10.05am: thinking of a long lost friend. . Since when? Hmm. . Perhaps right after CNY 2006. . maybe due to the proximity between her house & my customer's place. . wondering whether shall i send her an sms? Will she reply..? I do not know. .

10.11am: Calling customer again.. no answer again.

10.12am: (affections take over) Typing text messages. . "Good morning. . Long time no c. . How r u?"

10.13am: will she reply my sms? still hates me..?(hopefully not.. what can i do beside keeping my finger crossed?)

10.15am: My hp beeps. . incoming sms. . goshhh. .!! she replied. . ". . .saying she lost her hp weeks ago. . asking who am i?". . .

10.38am: went up to customer's office. . prospect not in. . sitting & waiting. .

10.48am: inviting her for lunch. . goshhh. . she agreed meet on 1.30pm..!! she dont hate me. .? am i forgiven?.. anyway, exact venue are stil pending to be confirmed.

10.55am: waiting at lobby like nobody business. . wandering around. . feels so excited. .somehow felt guilty. . full of regrets.. (what is it that so exciting? am i dreaming or what? . .)

10.58am: how was she getting? ..good? ..ok? ..still study or working already? . .got bf or single still?

11am: (hey hey.. what am i doing? am i a daydream freak.. ?) i'm getting crazy...out of my mind!! arrghhh. .

11.05am: at last the customer called back. . saying he's on his way to the office.. (thanks god)

11.28am: customer turned up. . demo started. . .

No comments: